Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Styling: Courtney B @ Wink

Model: Courtney B @ Wink Models
Photographer: Manon Ouimet
Styling: Samira Hoque
Hair and Makeup: Cassandra Weatherstone

A cute little test shoot I styled with Courtney B - a fresh face from Wink Models.


Jets Swimwear, Minkpink hoodie
Jets Swimwear, Minkpink hoodie

Jets Swimwear, Minkpink hoodie
  Shop Jets by Jessika Allen here 
 Shop Minkpink here 

Photographers own swim suit, stylists own necklace

Models own tee, Jets swim bottoms
Shop Jets by Jessika Allen here 
Loverbird jumper
  Shop Loverbird @ MarketHQ here 
Somedays Lovin top

Somedays Lovin top and pants, Colette by Colette Hayman cuff

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Very sexy and beautiful, and i love these photos

    http://www.missygowns.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really venerated examining your examinations, unmistakably you perceive what are you talking about! Your site is so normal to use also, I've bookmark it in my coordinator.
    cheap evening dresses australia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!