Monday, March 2, 2015

Front Row

Being front row at a fashion show has to be every girls dream come true.The front row experience is different to the usual runway one, you get pampered with drinks and "oh daaaahling, how are you"'s, and not to mention you get some pretty sick gift bags. I've been to several fashion shows over the past two years (front row thrice to be exact), but one day I hope to sit up there in the front row - preferably at NYFW couture shows - with all my favourite A-listers and celebrities.








Ps! I made a pinterest follow me here or search for @itsamirror xxx



Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. The first picture with ana wintour looks so fab <3

    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!