Monday, January 5, 2015

Collection Love: Philipp Plein Pre Fall 2015

Black and lilac are fast pushing their way back into one of my favourite colour combinations (and not just because they are on the prettiest side of my copic marker collection). I'm not denying that I had been heading towards to all shades and hues of blue direction last season, but these two are a force that are coming fast back into my mind. Phillip Plein's Pre Fall 2015 collection immediately caught my eye, partially because of the colour selection.

philipp plein, pre fall, 2015, style, fashion, colour palette

The Collection

Aesthetic: Royal Edge.
Colour Palette: Lilac, black, purple, grey.
Silhouette: Flowy skater dresses, gathers, and long sleeves.
Details: Studs, fur and cut outs.
Hair and Makeup: Blonde middle parted hair, and simple/natural makeup.

philipp plein, pre fall, 2015, style, fashion, colour palette, purple, black, white, dresses, design
Philipp Plein Pre Fall 2015

philipp plein, pre fall, 2015, style, fashion, colour palette, purple, black, white, dresses, design
Philipp Plein Pre Fall 2015
philipp plein, pre fall, 2015, style, fashion, colour palette, purple, black, white, dresses, design
Philipp Plein Pre Fall 2015
Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!