Saturday, July 19, 2014

Retail Therapy

Shopping for comfort, I can tell you, is a real thing. I tell you this from experience. I tell you this because I have a problem. That's right, I probably need some sort of AA for shoppers.

My name is Samira and I have a Shopping Problem. It all started when I lost my job about two months ago, I was never an avid shopper. Really only shopping when I needed it, and always with in a budget (see here), I have lost my way.

I claimed in the post above (link) that I rarely spend any more than $10 on anything, and although I have stuck within the limit for the most part (that is a lie) I seem to have overstepped my boundary in the past few weeks with all the money that I do not have.

flatlay, fashion, womens fashion, fashion blog, flat lay, retail therapy, comfort shopping, personal shopping, all about eve, baroque tee, valleygirl, seduce, acid wash red pants


Twice.
Two shopping trips was all it took, spending a mere $35 on multiple items of clothing in the first (it may not seem like a lot but when you are jobless it is everything) and a whopping $97 in the next. I bought three pairs of shoes in a day.
flatlay, fashion, womens fashion, fashion blog, flat lay, retail therapy, comfort shopping, personal shopping, betts for her, betts shoes, novo shoes, kmart, kmart shoes, bett's, womens shoes, winter shoes, sandals, boots, ankle boots

I guess it could be worse.
Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. These are so great! I think we all have a shopping problem every now and then....those sandals... I could sure use a pair!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!