Sunday, July 6, 2014

Outfit Post 3

So the secret to this outfit post….is that I’ve already posted it. (see here) It’s just a little bit adapted to the cooler days with a jumper. We may or may not have been shooting this in the freezing cold, causing the goose bumps to erupt. Although it isn’t the warmest of jumpers, ofcourse it helps.

This jumper style is particularly one of my faves because of its somewhat skeletal structure, whoever came up with it is such a genius that I bought it in several different colours. No other style does peek-a-boo better.

fashion blog, womens fashion, lesimplyclassy, jumper, rubi shoes, cheap fashion, cheap outfits, under $50,  skeleton fashion, kmart, august st, crystal bullet necklace,

Photographer: metalheadanddamsel

Outfit cost: $38

(kmart top- $8, jumper $8, necklace $7, pants received when doing work experience with the company, boots $15)

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. The outfit looks so comfy...something I would defo wear!
    Great look :) x
    http://houseofadelaide.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look gorgeous! Very very cool top. Great meeting you last night. Keep me updated on your blog!

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com
    Follow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! Really like the pants!

    Check out my blog: simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!