Thursday, May 22, 2014

Collection Love: Valentino FW 2014 RTW

I'm a little bit late on this one, but rediscovering Valentino's fall winter 2014 ready to wear collection again made me fall in love with it all over again. 

Ok, I lied, that's not the entire truth. When I first looked at the collection I wondered how such an exceptional designer could come up with such a concept. Jumpy spots, frumpy plaid pieces and vintage looking florals? No. No. No. Valentino please.

valentino, fall winter, fw, aw, autumn winter, rtw, ready to wear, 2014, designer, fashion blog, fashion review, collection, collection review, valentino fashion

Stop.
But amongst these, ahem, "undesirables" I found some gems which are not only beautifully sculpted, but also extremely (mostly) wearable. I did have to look through the collection several times, but saying that; I take back my previous statement. Valentino- I applaud you, you did well. These pieces really speak for themselves.

valentino, fall winter, fw, aw, autumn winter, rtw, ready to wear, 2014, designer, fashion blog, fashion review, collection, collection review, valentino fashion, womens fashion, basics

valentino, fall winter, fw, aw, autumn winter, rtw, ready to wear, 2014, designer, fashion blog, fashion review, collection, collection review, valentino fashion, womens fashion, capes

valentino, fall winter, fw, aw, autumn winter, rtw, ready to wear, 2014, designer, fashion blog, fashion review, collection, collection review, valentino fashion, womens fashion, leather, pleather, faux leather

valentino, fall winter, fw, aw, autumn winter, rtw, ready to wear, 2014, designer, fashion blog, fashion review, collection, collection review, valentino fashion, womens fashion, metallics

valentino, fall winter, fw, aw, autumn winter, rtw, ready to wear, 2014, designer, fashion blog, fashion review, collection, collection review, valentino fashion, womens fashion, tulle, starry night, star dress, sheer, birds

(Images via style.com)

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!