Monday, November 18, 2013

GlitterGhost- Teeth Magazine


Photos by Rebekah Campbell 

Model: Sara Skinner 
Clothing: Charm School Vintage 


 I came across these pictures from Teeth Magazine (click here) which really delete the divide between life and fantasy through art forms and images connecting together. The aesthetic shows a quite psychedelic view and I am somewhat obsessed with the cool colour palette.

I am a libra, which means I'm all about balance, whether it be in work or in fashion or in friendship. Every little thing is about balance. I think what catches my eye in these pictures is also the imbalance of reality and imagination, where imagination is everything but then the last picture is coming back to life.

What we dream of is who we are. 










Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!