Monday, September 30, 2013

Lookbook favourites of the week

I always love trawling through Lookbook.nu for a major hit of style inspiration when I'm really not feeling it or am stuck on what to wear for the day. I did a few of these last year and so I thought I would bring it back and show you a few of my favourite lookbook styles for this week! It's a pretty random collection for today but it's kind of just whatever caught my eye.
xxx
BY EVA M., 16 YEAR OLD DANCER, STUDENT, BLOGGER FROM LITHUANIA

BY ANNA ALESSANDRA KAMAILE D., 19 YEAR OLD CRAZY BITCH FROM MUNICH, GERMANY,GERMANY

BY MICAH G., BLOGGER + STYLIST + DESIGNER FROM WWW_MICAHGIANNELI_COM , AUSTRALIA
BY ARIADNA M., 21 YEAR OLD STUDENT FROM POZNAN, POLAND
BY JACKY M., 18 YEAR OLD STUDENT AND BLOGGER OF THE MERMAID'S CANDY FROM AUGSBURG,GERMANY
BY KAYLEIGH B., 21 YEAR OLD GRADUATE FROM ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
BY FLÁVIA D., 26 YEAR OLD GIRL FROM BRAZIL
BY MICHALINA Z., 22 YEAR OLD FAITHLESS GIRL FROM POLAND/UK, UNITED KINGDOM

BY SUSANNA V., 25 YEAR OLD HANDCRAFTS LOVER FROM ABU-DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!