Monday, August 26, 2013

Abbey By Max (Abbey Lee Kershaw for Vogue Australia, 2010)

Hello! It's been too long! I'm back and bringing with me is a new Aspire V5 Acer Laptop, replacing my 10 year old Toshiba. I'm still trying to get the hang of it so forgive me if the layout of this post is a bit strange.

Anyway, I'm going to take you back three years to September 2010, back when Australian model Miss Abbey Lee Kershaw graced the pages of vogue with her pink dipped dyed hair. I was recently doing some research for my styling assessment for college when I came across this old favourite of mine. This editorial captures perfectly the summer of 2010, back when it was all dipped dye, tie dye and bright colours all around.












Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!