Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wildfox Swim 2014

Wildfox is one of my favourite brands (see also Ellery, Elie Saab, Dion Lee and Josh Goot). From the top campaigns to the runways to the swimwear, every end product of Wildfox is one that I want to own. Although it is the middle of winter here in Sydney at the moment, Wildfox's 2014 cruise collection, which was showcased at Soho Beach House in Miami for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim last night, makes me crave summer to the highest degree. 
Ofcourse with every show, I do have my personal best picks, in this case every piece with the cute little flamingo motif running through it had to be my favourite. It's simply just because they are cute. I also love the colour combination of pinks, whites and greys. 
I love how they accessorised the show with the chill sunnies, beachy waves and flowers in the models hair. The models were adorable and playful, bumping bums at the end of the runway (I'm not kidding!).


Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!