Saturday, July 6, 2013

Photoshoot: Preppy

As part of my styling adventures, I styled a shoot with Alyssa Montgomery Photography about a month ago. One of the looks included was a kind of preppy look which I'm not quite sure why but goes really well with the background. Incase you don't remember or didn't know, we shot out in an abandoned mental asylum in the middle of nowhere, Sydney. This freaky sign was something we just happened to come across while venturing through the semi terrifying area, mounted way up on the giant brick walls surrounding the asylum.

photoshoot, preppy, prep fashion, schoolgirl, tasha ross, model, models, fashion, fashion shoot, pictures, brick wall, mental asylum, roselle, rozelle, haunted, haunted asylum, rozelle mental asylum, alyssa montgomery photography, styling, lesimplyclassy, le simply classy, samira hoque, styled, sydney, freaky fashion, sign, asylum, samira hoque stylist, samira hoque styling, samira hoque blog,

I was kind of going for a creepy school girl look here and I have to say it went pretty well. The top is a simple sheer button up from cotton on, the skirt is the models own. The socks were found in a two dollar shop and the shoes are from boohoo.com. I can't remember where the necklace was from but I honestly wear it everywhere because it goes with literally everything. 


The hair and makeup was done by Zara Moore and I really love how Tasha's hair looks in all of these pictures! The makeup is quite frankly in direct correlation with the theme. I tried my hand at editting with this last picture. Back in high school I used to study Information Software Technology (aka computers) so I know my way around photoshop.Only as a beginner though, I know the basics. I kind of like how it turned out with the paint splatters, kind of like blue blood stains. Creepy enough for you?

photoshoot, preppy, prep fashion, schoolgirl, tasha ross, model, models, fashion, fashion shoot, pictures, brick wall, mental asylum, roselle, rozelle, haunted, haunted asylum, rozelle mental asylum, alyssa montgomery photography, styling, lesimplyclassy, le simply classy, samira hoque, styled, sydney, freaky fashion, sign, asylum, samira hoque stylist, samira hoque styling, samira hoque blog,

Model: Tasha Ross
Photographer: Alyssa Montgomery Photography
Hair and Makeup: Zara Moore
Stylist: Samira (Lesimplyclassy)
Assistant: Jade Moore

Tasha wears:
Cotton On Button Up: shop here
Black Skater Skirt: shop similar here
Thigh High Socks: shop similar here
Boohoo.com Shoes: shop here
Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!