Saturday, July 20, 2013

Monochrome

Apologies again for the long absense, I think 6 days has been the longest I have gone without posting. If you follow me on twitter you would know that I have been dying of the flu for the past few days, doing nothing but reading books, sleeping and overdosing on orange juice.
Anyways let's put that aside and hope I don't choke on a sneezing fit in the middle of writing this.


One trend that I've been blatantly ignoring is the whole monochrome thing. Don't get me wrong, I really do like it but when people throw in a million colours with just a speckle of black and white, I don't think that makes it 'monochrome'. I'm sorry, but I did a google images search (real original yep) with the phrase 'monochrome outfit' and the first few images that came up was of double denim wearing, pastel hoarding pictures that did not resemble monochrome in the slightest sense. I think a whole black and white outfit with several coloured accessories may be classified as monochrome but not the latter.


What is happening??
I don't know, I just want the world to go back to being able to wear black and white without screaming look at me in my monochrome, because black and white is classic and monochrome sounds extremely futuristic if I do say so myself. It's the same thing, but I may be a little bit bias as I'm watching a rerun of that 70s show at the moment. xx
Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!