Saturday, June 22, 2013

Staple the Label: Out of the Dark Collection

"Staple the label launched early 2009 in Sydney, as a “basics-with-a-twist” brand. A concise collection of fashion forward, relaxed yet directional pieces with a sophisticated edge, all at an affordable price. The label has evolved, introducing soft tailoring, adding inventive detail, as well as a focus on developing exclusive prints and textures.
The Staple the label design team combine high-end fashion inspiration and a translation of European trends for the Australian market. Precise attention to detail is delivered in easy to wear cutting edge styles that keep the Staple the label girl one step ahead."

staple the label, australian fashion week, collection, fashion trends, fashion week, mercedes benz fashion week australia, mbfwa, out of the dark collection, winter, trends, metallic, wig, models, lesimplyclassy

 I was going through my photos from fashion week earlier this year and I came across a friends polaroid from backstage at the Staple the Label show. I was going to watch the show but I was so far back that I couldn't see anything, so I decided to go look up the collection myself. It may have been the hair and makeup for the show that really drew me in but the collection itself is pretty great.


staple the label, australian fashion week, collection, fashion trends, fashion week, mercedes benz fashion week australia, mbfwa, out of the dark collection, winter, trends, metallic, wig, models, lesimplyclassy, basics, basic pieces, stand outs, stand out pieces, fashion collection, fashion range, pretty
Apart from their elegant basics, they have my favourite stand out pieces such as their cracked metallic tee, negative floral bomber and their flamingo bloom shift dress (see all below). Although it is winter, I'm seeing florals everywhere. Only thing is, rather than the traditional small floral prints, it's big floral pieces with a colourful and extremely graphic edge. And the metallic tee speaks for itself. It's not only metallic, but from what I can see it's also somewhat holographic (so on trend) and sparkly (my weakness).

staple the label, australian fashion week, collection, fashion trends, fashion week, mercedes benz fashion week australia, mbfwa, out of the dark collection, winter, trends, metallic, wig, models, lesimplyclassy, basics, basic pieces, stand outs, stand out pieces, fashion collection, fashion range, pretty, negative floral bomber, cracked metallic tee, flamingo bloom shift dress
Happy Saturday! xx
Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. okay the metallic wigs are awesome!

    read and share the oasap giveaway scam story
    http://flysongbird.blogspot.in/2013/06/oasap-giveaway-scam.html

    ReplyDelete