Monday, June 24, 2013

Photoshoot: Ghostly

As you may remember from THIS shoot with Alyssa Montgomery Photography, not too long ago we ventured into the abandoned mental asylum in order to get some shots. And some shots we did get! It was a freezing cold day with amazing looking skies, which always seems to be the case with my shoots but we soldiered on through the day and made it to the end.

alyssa montgomery photography, abandoned, mental asylum, freezing, cold, rozelle, diy, ghost, photoshoot, portfolio, rubi shoes, styling, tasha ross, supre, thriftshop, samira hoque stylist, samira hoque styling, samira hoque blog,

In this case I bring you the ghostlyyyy look. Yes, the first one wasn't our ghostly look, it was actually our insane one. I promise there is a difference. The is the look in which I took it upon myself to DIY some jeans (see here). This is the final result, I'm really happy with how it turned out and I have to say Alyssa did and amazing job on the editting for these images. My favourite one is the second one in the doorway.

alyssa montgomery photography, abandoned, mental asylum, freezing, cold, rozelle, diy, ghost, photoshoot, portfolio, rubi shoes, styling, tasha ross, supre, thriftshop, samira hoque stylist, samira hoque styling, samira hoque blog,
The styling of this shoot was a basic denim inspired, and the simple bracelets do the trick. The look was originally meant to be worn with black high heels but we thought leaving tasha's own boots would create a better rugged look suited to the scenery. The oversized baggy jeans with a simple rolled up cuff is exactly what I envisioned when I bought the jeans!

alyssa montgomery photography, abandoned, mental asylum, freezing, cold, rozelle, diy, ghost, photoshoot, portfolio, rubi shoes, styling, tasha ross, supre, thriftshop, samira hoque stylist, samira hoque styling, samira hoque blog,
Model: Tasha Ross
Photographer: Alyssa Montgomery Photography
Hair and Makeup: Zara Moore
Stylist: Samira (Lesimplyclassy)
Assistant: Jade Moore

Tasha wears:
Supre baggy white top: shop here
Rubi Shoes silver bracelets: shop here
Jeans: thrifted and altered using THIS DIY
Boots: models own
Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Great shoot! I love that second pic, what a great pose!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!