Sunday, June 30, 2013

I don't care

What if we all just yelled a big fat
i dont care, tumblr, fashion, effortless fashion, sports, sportswear, sports luxe, trend, lesimplyclassy
I don't care, I really don't
What if I started buying crocs and wearing sweatpants to work, while waving away the haters and tying my hair up in an apple bun on the top of my head (If you know me, I almost never wear my hair up).
i dont care, tumblr, fashion, effortless fashion, sports, sportswear, sports luxe, trend, lesimplyclassy, lisa, lisa simpson, the simpsons, channel ten, tv show, favourite
Lisa don't care either
Do you think people try to achieve the effortlessly cool look, or does it just happen? I wonder if that's where the concept of sport luxe came about. I mean comfort and looking cool don't usually match but here we are wearing sneaker wedges and sport shorts to make a statement. When did wearing tights as pants equate to 'sports luxe' anyway?
i dont care, tumblr, fashion, effortless fashion, sports, sportswear, sports luxe, trend, lesimplyclassy, lisa, lisa simpson, the simpsons, channel ten, tv show, favourite, target, sneaker wedges, black sneaker wedge
I bought a pair from target for $20. Cha-ching bargain.
I could dress like this and call it fashion, you wouldn't know if I was wrong or right, you would just accept it because I don't care and that's exactly what it would seem like.  Effortlessly cool. You wouldn't know if I tried extremely hard or if I just threw it on because that's what was lying on my floor that morning.

Who cares? 

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. i would love that...i think effortless takes a lot more effort..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Just come to Vancouver and you'll more than enough of that 'effortless' look.....
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!