Saturday, May 25, 2013

Behind The Scenes: Lovage Magazine Shoot

I love being behind the scenes and just sitting back and watching how things are done. It's insane how many connections you make and how much you learn by just being. I got to help out at Lovage Magazine's photoshoot called 'Brave New World', which is going to showcase new Australian talent in the fashion design industry. What's exciting is that this is going to be in Lovage magazine's first print issue. They've been online until now and I can't wait to see the finished product!
The team included Laura from Lovage Magazine
Photographer: Scott McGinlay
Hair and Makeup: Erin Megan Makeup
Model: Sophie Doull (Chadwick Models)






Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook






8 comments:

  1. its always a great experience to be behind the scenes and also while learning too! I love styling, you can see my work I assisted on my "styling tab" great post!
    xo

    WWW.JULESOFSTYLE.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will most definitely check it out! xx

      Delete
  2. I love these pictures, it's like you caught the few moments of quiet in what was probably a hectic shoot!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! haha true, what shoot isn't hectic?!

      Delete
  3. Behind the scenes photos are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's so exciting! Thanks for sharing all these photos! It's so awesome that you were involved in this even if it was behind the scenes =D Congrats!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all, thank you for reading! xx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!