Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tokyo Fashion Week: Hiroko Koshino AW 13

Tokyo Fashion Week: Hiroko Koshino AW 13

Although everyone's focussed on the most recent Sydney Fashion Week, I've been meaning to post about Tokyo Fashion Week ever since it happened a few weeks back because Tokyo is definitely one of the fashion capitals of the world in my eyes. I haven't ever been there but I know that the Japanese street style is absolutely fabulous and so different in culture. Hiroko Koshino's latest collection was debuted at Tokyo Fashion Week and if you're a fan of the weird, wacky and wonderful then this collection is the one for you. I'm loving the hair and makeup choices. Although I do love a bit of colour, my favourite piece in the collection is actually the second black one I've posted up here.

Tokyo Fashion Week: Hiroko Koshino AW 13
Tokyo Fashion Week: Hiroko Koshino AW 13
Tokyo Fashion Week: Hiroko Koshino AW 13
Tokyo Fashion Week: Hiroko Koshino AW 13
Tokyo Fashion Week: Hiroko Koshino AW 13

Tokyo Fashion Week: Hiroko Koshino AW 13
Tokyo Fashion Week: Hiroko Koshino AW 13
Tokyo Fashion Week: Hiroko Koshino AW 13

7 comments:

  1. The collection is great! The paterns and cuts are very futuristic, and I totally agree with you Tokyo is one the capitals of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, thanks for posting! I have to say I'm really liking the makeup effect, of course not for real life but it must have been very effective on a stage!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I think the clothes are great, it's the makeup that really took my breath away, so unique and eye-catching!

    http://www.caravanofbeadsjewelryblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, I REALLY like the lipstick touch. That was pretty cool. Lusting over this fashion show!

    thegystofthings.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your photography
    this is such an interesting post!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    such an amazing post and layout!!
    Love your content! good job!!
    check my blog if you want too:)
    click -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!