Monday, April 22, 2013

My Jewellery Collection

It's actually a little bit ridiculous how much jewellery I own. I've had a fetish for pretty and sparkly things ever since I was about 10 years old. As you can imagine, over 7 years the collection has grown immensely.
In fact I have so much jewellery I'm running out of ways to store it, so a lot of it is boxed up together, lost in the world of pairs.


Majority of my jewellery was bought when I was visiting Bangladesh in '09. They make some really beautiful pieces, it's so easy to find some rarities in their street markets.  A lot of it is bought in Australia ofcourse, I'm all for Australian brands and supporting them.


This is about 3/4 of my collection. I've tried organising it so many times but it kind of all ends up in a muddle in the end. I was going to show you some of my favourite pieces but it's so hard to choose! Have you got a favourite item of jewellery or are you a bit of a messy one like me? I'd love to hear some thoughts, and I hope you have a fantastique day! xx

11 comments:

  1. I am in love with your collection! I need to go shopping in your jewelry box!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a lot of jewellery! your like a magpie collecting shiny things :)

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not going to lie, that's a pretty extensive collection! Olive it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I think you may have me beat! I really need to wear mine more

    PixelHazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  5. If they are too many for a jewelry box, provide a closet for them. Organize it in a way where you will be able to see all of the pieces. Too many stuff are hard to remember. You will find yourself needing for something you think you don't have when you actually you have it. You just can't see it because it's behind a mountain of necklaces. That way, you can maximize the use of your big collection. Also, it would be great to have a closet of jewelry in one's room. I am certain that there would be a massive addition in the coming years. Jewelry is just amazing; it completes your outfit everyday.

    Gwyneth Queener @Mitchum Jewelers

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thing for pretty and sparkly? I guess that's a girly trait! It feels fab to wear them, isn't it? Their glitz and glamor is often enough to make you feel pretty. I have drawer or two in my room that is particularly for accessories. I think my collection is nothing compared to yours though. =) – Paige @Compelling-Creations.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don’t most girls have a thing for pretty and sparkly? And it’s fine, as long as long those accessories makes them feel better about their appearance. After all, wearing those jewelry is one way to make a statement about yourself.

    Dann Hires @ McCarty's Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!