Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Editorial: Secondary Colours (Culture Magazine)

A few weeks back I posted an editorial shoot labelled 'Primary Colours'; see here. Somehow I came across what looks to be a sequel to that editorial. This one was originally called Secondary Colours and was a follow up from the Primary Colours shoot. Published in the Culture Magazine yearbook, this one's now called Crazy, Sexy, Cool. I'm not sure but I think I actually prefer this editorial over its prequel. I don't know, I'm a sucker for tulle and am also loving the mismatched styling.



Photography by Zac Steinic
Styling by Kate Carnegie and Ivana Martyn-Zyznikow
Make-up by Merton Muaremi
Hair by Joey Scandizzo using Sebastian
Models: Jane Smith, Victoria H and Malaan Ajan


8 comments:

  1. Love this one too :) the styling is so chic and fun! xx

    www.the-styleguide.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH amazing photos!! - im really tempted to get nikes now! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! Love it! :*

    http://www.momentofeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything tulle works for me! I love that tutu and I'm thinking I might need that purple fedora!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!