Monday, April 8, 2013

Basil Soda

As you may know, fashion week is upon us! One of the most exciting weeks in Australia, and I happen to be volunteering backstage (exciting!).
Keep an eye out here as I'll be telling you all about my backstage experiences later on- probably next week, but for now do a tumblr search and an instagram search and see all the fab happenings of fashion week.
All of the shows are also being livestreamed on jasu.com so you can watch the show from the comfort of your own bedroom or wherever you happen to be at the time. If you haven't already, chuck me a follow on instagram @itsamirror

Anyway all that aside, I want to introduce you to my new favourite designer, Basil Soda. I've actually already written up a post on him here if you're interested! I'm a massive couture fan and I've honestly fallen in love with this designer and his pieces.



2 comments:

  1. These styles are so so beautiful! I can't wait to hear all about your backstage experiences!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!