Saturday, March 23, 2013

Proenza Schouler Pre Fall 2013 Collection

There are a few pieces in Proenza Schouler's pre fall 2013 collection that I absolutely adore. These pieces were done so well that any form of modification to them would be...well stupid. The looks are gorgeous and radiant and I love them with all my materialistic heart.

Then, in the same collection, outshining the brilliant pieces are the ones that I can't stand. They really just don't appeal to me, and I can't see how the same minds that thought up the above pieces could be the same minds that put two and two together and get three. As you can see, I'm obviously not a fan of turtlenecks and nun-wear.
It's all a little bit reminiscent of Freja Beha in her nun outfit from the Little Black Jacket exhibition.

Any thoughts? Hope you're having a tres magnifique day xx

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you, the first lot are amazing! not so keen on the 2nd lot either myself.
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of the last pieces either. But the first two dresses are gorgeous!

    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com
    VOTE Tiffy (5 Stars) FOX Sports West Girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first outfit is my favourite, very nice collection! have a great weekend xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! My materialistic heart is loving them too!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh new pieces! Loving it.
    Check me out at glitterbunnies.wordpress.com

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!