Saturday, March 16, 2013

Link Roundup + Emanuel Ungaro FW 2010

Hey guys!
How are you? Well I hope!
A few things today, first of all google reader (& GFC) are shutting down soon so I would really appreciate if you hit the follow button on my bloglovin page if you still want to keep track of my blog posts.
Second thing is that I've done a bit of a link roundup so go ahead and connect with me on all of these platforms. I've also added a contact me/about page on the top right corner of my blog!
Instagram: @itsamirror
Twitter: @itsamirror
Tumblr: http://le-simplyclassy.tumblr.com/
Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4162611/lesimplyclassy
Fashiolista: http://www.fashiolista.com/style/samwow/ 
Independant Fashion Bloggers: http://heartifb.com/members/samwow/ 
2Threads.com: http://2threads.com/members/samira/

Yay so now that all of that boring stuff is out of the way, I've recently discovered this designer called Emanuel Ungaro and I've absolutely fallen in love with his Fall Winter 2010 ready to wear collection. I know it's a little bit old but the way this collection plays with prints and silhouettes is actually brilliant. I've got to add, even though its over 3 years old it's pretty damn on trend right now with the clashing prints and colour blocking. 4 for you Emanual Ungaro, you go Ungaro! (Sorry, not sorry, I couldn't resist throwing a mean girls quote in there.)

The above dress is definitely my favourite in the collection, and it also happens to be the first look in the range. Who doesn't love a bubble dress? And to pair it with a blazer, he's just ticked all the boxes. Not only that, how cute are the shoes? I can't really tell what they are exactly but from what I can see they are reminiscent of a cross between jelly shoes and ballet shoes. Unlike a lot of outfits off the runway, this look actually looks pretty comfortable. Just give me this whole outfit please!
To see more of this unique and quirky collection, hit the read more button! Hope you have a fantastic day! xx





6 comments:

  1. Love, love that first dress! (already following you on bloglovin and will continue to do so!)
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange.... I just came by to check in and I notice my comment with a different name on it. Ahhh, technology! Anyway, this is Caroline from girlintheyellowdress.com not Aedan.
      xo
      girlintheyellowdress.com

      Delete
    2. hahahha how strange! I wonder who aedan is then...
      lots of love! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the leggings! I am always fond of wearing leggings so I guess this helped me a lot on how I could wear leggings on different ways. I really love those dresses! It's a good timing cause I'm looking for dresses that I could wear on business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!