Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Runway Music

Have you guys ever thought about the music they put to runway shows? I've never personally thought about it much when watching shows or writing about them but it kind of sparked in my mind recently that it's interesting. Like the show really wouldn't be the show without the music. It would be such a different essence or atmosphere without it or with different music. I can't imagine a runway show without music, just complete silence. Would it be awkward? Probably, depends what you're going for. It really does make a big difference though.

So I was thinking about that and if I had my own runway show (one day) this is the playlist I would have.

Falling away- Big Scary
Iris- Sleeping with Sirens cover
With me- Sum41
Hands- The Almost
Calling- Sebastion Ingrosso
Lights- Ellie Goulding
Clap your hands- Sia

I'm pretty sure all these songs are walkable too, and obviously there are so many other factors involved in choosing songs but I was thinking I'd start with like soft coutury clothes and end with like more crazy out there creations with this playlist. I'm most likely over thinking this as it's not really happening! What would your runway soundtrack be? Have you ever even thought about how it impacts the show? I'd love to hear some thoughts on this.
Anyway hope you are all having a brilliant day xx



Falling Away- Big Scary
 
Iris- Sleeping with Sirens cover

With me- Sum41

Hands- The Almost 

Calling- Sebastion Ingrosso

Lights- Ellie Goulding

Clap your hands- Sia

 



3 comments:

  1. You are awesome! That's such a great playlist, can't wait to see your runway show...one day!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad, they are wakable LOL, still not my style but hey!!! loving it and im sure it will look good in the runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!