Thursday, February 14, 2013

Behind the scenes at Jennifer Kate 2014 SS Lookbook shoot

Today I had the amazing opportunity of being behind the scenes at the Jennifer Kate label's spring summer 2014 lookbook shoot. I seriously love seeing things in the making and this was just such a relaxed environment to learn about fashion and lookbooks. I want to start my own range eventually and as my first lookbook shoot it was great to see how it was done.

The looks were shot in the cutest little studio (Daniel Noone's studio) with a ridiculously beautiful model (Jessica Moore) and styled by HC styling. If you want to know more about the range head to my 2threads page.

Anyway here's your first behind the scenes photos!

2014, 2threads, backstage, behind the scenes, daniel noone, fashion, hcstyling, jen mccloy, jennifer jate, jenniferkateau, jessica moore, lookbook, me, model, photoshoot, spring, spring summer, ss, studio, summer


2014, 2threads, backstage, behind the scenes, daniel noone, fashion, hcstyling, jen mccloy, jennifer jate, jenniferkateau, jessica moore, lookbook, me, model, photoshoot, spring, spring summer, ss, studio, summer

2014, 2threads, backstage, behind the scenes, daniel noone, fashion, hcstyling, jen mccloy, jennifer jate, jenniferkateau, jessica moore, lookbook, me, model, photoshoot, spring, spring summer, ss, studio, summer

2014, 2threads, backstage, behind the scenes, daniel noone, fashion, hcstyling, jen mccloy, jennifer jate, jenniferkateau, jessica moore, lookbook, me, model, photoshoot, spring, spring summer, ss, studio, summer

2014, backstage, behind the scenes, daniel noone, fashion, hcstyling, jen mccloy, jennifer jate, jenniferkateau, jessica moore, lookbook, me, model, photoshoot, spring, spring summer, ss, studio, summer

2014, backstage, behind the scenes, daniel noone, fashion, hcstyling, jen mccloy, jennifer jate, jenniferkateau, jessica moore, lookbook, me, model, photoshoot, spring, spring summer, ss, studio, summer


















2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so chic! I love to be involve in the backstage of photoshoots, you're right you learn a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo lucky... The clothes are gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!