Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Work in progress

So I decided to start the new year doing what I love- sewing. I suck at it but I love it. I started this dress today, it's not quite finished but I'm almost there. Excuse the background, I don't have a blank wall in my room!

Anyway I hope you all had a lovely New Years Eve, I spent my 9pm fireworks session at Coogee with some friends and it was absolutely brilliant! 12pm was spend with family at some park, I'm definitely going into the city next year!
May 2013 bring you all the best! xxx

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress! im starting on a sewing project myself :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anna! are you going to show us? xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing project! I'm searching for some ideas for the next party an I think I'll get inspired by your amazing dress!

    xxx
    http://follementefashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you! that's a huge compliment! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!