Sunday, January 6, 2013

Review: Revlon Lipstick Violet Frenzy

I don't know if any of you remember, but I posted about a beauty sale that was on a while back where everything was $2? Well in that sale I got a Revlon Lipstick: colour 027 Violet Frenzy.
I'm going to be honest here, I'm not the biggest fan. I'm not sure whether that's because it really doesnt suit my skin tone, it doesnt last very long or just the consistency of the lipstick but it just doesn't do it for me.
It is a great colour however but I think I'll be sticking to reds from now on. The lipstick is also a little bit to pearly for my liking, I would prefer a matte type- I should have read the label it actually says pearl on it! 
This lipstick would definitely look a lot better on someone pale, but my skin is very dark so I guess they just don't compliment eachother. 
Sorry Revlon, not a fan of this one! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good to know. I love lipstick and am always interested in reviews and recommendations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!