Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Reebok and Sportsgirl Collaboration

As an intern for the PR company that takes care of Sportsgirl, I've had the chance to view the newest collaboration for Sportsgirl with Reebok! If you haven't already heard, they've combined the classic Freestyle Hi with the candy colours we see in Sportsgirl everyday to create some super cute pairs of sneakers which definitely will hit it off with the sports and fashion freak in you. Now you can look hot and work out at the same time (hard for some of us to pull off).
They'll be available from January 20th, which is super soon so keep an eye out!

Seriously though, they are so cute, I'm in love with the mint and pink ones and can't wait to get my hands on a pair!

6 comments:

  1. They are awesome! I could totally wear any of them. :)

    Xoxo,
    www.the-styleguide.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!<3I love the mint ones!!
    http://www.bekanicolee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I want! I love, in order the mint, pink, black and yellow. So cute! Pinning this.

    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this collection:)

    M&M

    kookyswank.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single one of them, and I bet they're very comfy for walking, gosh. I love the mint and the neon/mustard yellow one.

    Nadya
    The Dilly Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I'm loving the mint ones.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!