Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Published!

Hey guyssss guess what? My first post was published on 2threads yay! You can read it here!
I also wanted to say, thanks so much for following, and for all the times I've been nominated for the liebster award (8 times? Can one say wow?) I really appreciate it! I've decided not to go and answer the questions and all that because well there's way too many. Thanks goes to  vogue-etc, nikiaquino, girlwithclothes, fashiongirl134, darlingprepster, thefashionablekitten, mintgem and zoe-kappa Anyway I hope you're all having a brilliant day xxx

6 comments:

  1. congrats dear! maybe we could follow each other?! It would be a pleasure for me :)

    http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! what an accomplishment

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Xo :)

    www.the-styleguide.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! Congrats I will check it out now!
    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!