Friday, January 25, 2013

Kelly Wearstler Resort 2013

One of my favourite 2013 Resort collections This collection in particular shows how she's a mastermind with colour, prints and silhouettes. I think the amount of different things going on in this collections while still keeping it relevent would be so hard for any one else to pull off, but Kelly Wearstler, you've done it and I applaud you for that.




This is another piece I found of hers which I absolutely love. It's from her Pre Fall 2013 Collection. The geometrics of this is really what catches my eye, and she knows how to pull off perfect cuts.

 Hope you're all having a magnificent week, it's almost over! xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is great, there are so many looks in this that I adore. Thank you for sharing!
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the collection but the last dress is specially breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best thing about blogs is that you get to discover awesome collections! Thanks so much for posting this.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection! Prints are amazing!

    Happy to find your blog!

    best
    http://mochadaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!