Sunday, January 13, 2013

Editorial: Dazed and Confused- Holy Flowers

From the October (2012) edition of Dazed and Confused, Holy flowers is an editorial I absolutely adore. Photographed by Pierre Debusschere, styled by Robbie Spencer and modelled by Zuzanna Bijoch, Holy Flowers is so clean cut and...I don't know, crisp? What sets this editorial aside from any other editorial I have seen is
  1. The 'non existant' white background
  2. The different angles that it has been shot from
  3. Vibrant colours
  4. Pushed against glass look
  5. The lighting
  6. Use of minimal props- just flowers.
  7. The kind of looks of desperation
  8. How surreal the last two pictures look.
  9. How high resolution every detail is
  10. The garments- always the most important part!
Anyway I hope you are all having a lovely weekend! xx

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! all credit where it is due xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my God these are so so so amazing! I love the way the colours stand out, they're just brilliant!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, they are beautiful!! xx

      Delete
  3. Hi girl :)
    Thank you very much for the lovely comment you left on my blog..
    I would love to follow each other, I mean I'm following you already. :D
    My site:

    antaltimea.blogspot.ro

    Can't wait to hear from you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simply breathtaking, love them!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... amazing photos!

    -Zoe
    pittsburghinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!