Friday, January 18, 2013

Chanel Chain Strap Purse

So I came across this quilted chanel mint chain bag on tumblr and I realised that I had one that was very similar.It's not chanel, but close enough!
Bargain hunters take note- mine was only $15 from Kmart, whereas for the chanel one we're looking at the upwards of a few hundred, if not thousands of dollars. As you can see we have the same quilted texture and chain strap detailing so I figure it's pretty much the same just without the branding.




I also wanted to show you guys my nails for the week. My attempt at pretty splatter nails, could have been better but oh well! Also not the best pictures but they will have to do.

Oh- one more thing! I made this cosmetics bag/clutch thing from the scraps of that dress I was making before using this DIY (which is extremely detailed thank god) from elmstreetlife. It would've turned out better if I had ironed the bow part but like it was almost 50 degrees today and I was already melting so I didn't want to add extra heat from the iron. Also if I had bothered to changed the thread to a more matching colour than white. But I'm lazy so I didnt... and then the machine was acting up which made it worse. But if you do it right it should turn out really good!
Hope you're having a lovely day! xxx
Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

15 comments:

  1. ty for ur msg on ifb hun...love ur blog
    dont remember if i followed u... did it now (good taste of life)...hope u do the same...

    http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey thanks for your letter at IFB, I'm following you. Please follow me back :)

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job with the splatter nail! They look great :)
    And really cool bag, very well made!
    Kristina xx
    http://www.modeofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Love your blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster award - see here:
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com/2013/01/thank-you-blondie-cat-style_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pink bag is totally adorable. Looks like Chanel to me ;p

    www.darlingprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is adorable! Love the nails too!

    www.thefashionablekitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you've done your nails :)
    I've nominated you for the liebster award!
    See the post here:
    http://girlwithclothes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I'll follow you right back on GFC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love artistic nails styles with a lot of colors, great job, have you ever tried newspaper nails?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't but I'd really love to, I just don't have the ingredients :) xx

      Delete
  10. Love your pink purse!! I want that Chanel one though...

    xx

    Fashion HotBox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love chanel bags! ahhhhhhh

    Hey dude! :) I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here and try it out! It's a great initiative for new blogs like us! :)

    http://nikiaquino.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/the-liebster-awards.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bag is too cute. It would look great if you add some studs to it.


    -Laideetam.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I will if I make another one :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!