Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Anklet


One thing I haven't seen much of recently in the fashion industry is anklets. These gorgeous things can make even the ugly things we call feet pretty! I have a fair share of my own anklets (impulse buys!!) but I am guilty of not wearing them very often. It's probably because I spend most of my time in sneakers and boots and it would be extremely hard to pull that one off. Anyway if you're thinking of investing in an anklet or two, my tip would be to get one that doesn't twinkle everytime you move because that kind of put me off wearing them aswell. So go for pretty minus the little tiny bells you see in the 4th and 5th ones in the picture.
Here are some I would suggest! (Click the picture to go to the page) & if you really can't be bothered buying some but still want that look then use a bracelet, I'm sure no one will notice!
Hope you're having a fantastic day! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hey

    I just love the colours, i really want number 6&8.
    They are just stunning.

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the jewelry.

    Do you want to follow each other? Bloglovin, FB, etc. Let me know :D

    Kenneillia M.
    The Style Vow
    FaceBook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite one is the last one, so simple and elegant.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so funny that you should post this because recently I was thinking I'd like an anklet again. I used to wear them all the time. I'm that infinity one!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!