Monday, December 3, 2012

Summer

Summer has finally arrived in Australia! Although we're plagued with heat, there still seems to be the odd thunderstorm here and there. In honour of this new season, here are some lovely swimsuits from the We Are Handsome Resort collection, 2013.
'The Enchanted' presents their inspiration of the enchanted through crazy prints aswell as their signature of animal prints.
As much as I love this collection, I can't say that I agree with the model choice for their book. The model's don't really agree with the atmosphere or the feel of the pieces. That's just my opinion though, let me know what you think by commenting below! xo

10 comments:

  1. It so strange to think of a hot Christmas! I miss the sun over here in the uk, it's so rainy and cold :(
    Nice blog :)
    www.missvlouise.blogspot.co.uk
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its stranger to think of a white chrismas! I can't imagine it here...thanky you, followed! xx

      Delete
  2. omg these are beaut... although its winter here in ireland :( wish it was summer!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! You're so lucky it's summer. It's in the negatives here in Canada. Brr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! but you get snow so it's all good :P xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! All credits are due to We Are Handsome :)

      Delete
  5. Models are fine, but the shoot is a little underwhelming no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew there was something off about them, maybe it wasn't the models like I thought, you could be on to something! xx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!