Friday, December 7, 2012

Marta by Maciej Bernas for Papermint

I just happened to stumble across this image post on tumblr and realised that I HAD to post about it if it was the last thing I do.
It probably won't be the last thing I do but after a little bit of reasearch I found it was from the Marta by Maciej Bernas photoshoot for Papermint. Every image in this shoot was a collection of brilliant styling, amazing lighting and just perfection in general, not to mention the model is the epitome of gorgeous.

9 comments:

  1. I love the first blue dress, it's amazing. Thanks for your comment on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's beautiful! No problem lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. OMG, i really love it! The first dress is gorgeous!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first dress is a vision

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures <3

    Thanks for your comment and following :)
    I was wondering; why don't you celebrate christmas?
    I'm following back your blog now :3

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Aha I don't celebrate because I'm muslim and we don't celebrate chrismas! xx

      Delete
  5. wow these are definitely stunning photographs!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!