Monday, December 17, 2012

Liebster Award

How cute is this, I just got nominated for a liebster award by mintgem.blogspot.com, how sweet is that! I'd never actually heard of  a liebster award but here's what I found


The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  What is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. And I also have to answer questions that I was tagged in?


here's my answers!
What is your favorite item of clothing you own?
My favourite item of clothing has got to be my pink knitter jumper thing.  (At $30 it's probably the most expensive piece of clothing I've bought!)


What is one item you never leave your house without?
I never ever leave my house without my phone, you never know when you need it.

Who is your favorite blogger right now?
I don't really have a favourite blogger but I just discovered http://arsyparsy.blogspot.com.au/ which I quite like!

Where is your favorite place to shop?
My favourite place to shop is anywhere cheap! I'm a sucker for bargains, so I lean towards Cotton On a lot.

How many shoes do you own?
I haven't thrown out shoes in a while so I've got a bunch that don't fit. But the ones that I do wear a lot are my combat boots, grey heels and kmart chucks. I think I've got about 4 pairs of heels, 2 boots (including combat), 3 pairs of sandals and 2 sneakers. So 11 all up?

How would you define your personal style?
I don't really have a personal style, I kind of just wear whatever's lying around honestly. 

If you would have dinner with any 3 people who would they be?
Zayn Malik, Trent Bell and Alex Arnold :)

Who is your style icon?
My style icon is Emma Watson because she always dresses perfectly.

How do you get most of your inspiration?
Most of my inspiration is off tumblr!

what do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time, which I honestly haven't had much of, I blog, reblog, play guitar, juggle and play playstation 2

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
If I had a superpower it would have to be like you know in templerun how you can get a magnet to attract coins? It would be that!

6 comments:

  1. followed on gcc, please follow me back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! U deserve this!

    would u like to follow each other?

    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment. Great post!!!
    I'm following you right now on Google Friend Connect & Bloglovin. hope you can follow me on Bloglovin too!!!
    хохо

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!