Saturday, December 8, 2012

Clothes on a budget, part 1

Although I tend to blog about pretty haute couture, expensive things and clothes that I would never be allowed to wear, everything in my wardrobe fits into a tight budget. For example, I would say majority of my clothes live under the $10-$20 mark. I don't think I have ever used my own money to buy anything over $10 when it comes to clothes, even though I am a fashion freak. Maybe that just means I have a terrible sense in clothing but thrive on how others look...Really though, it is possible to find pieces you like if you don't have much money lying around.



But yes, as you can see, I am a crazy bargain hunter and only ever buy things cheap or on sale. Maybe as my income grows I will eventually be able to endulge in the finer things in life...expensive and pretty clothes, but for now I'm going to have to stick to budget shopping. If you've ever shopped with me you might notice I head straight for the sale section. Ofcourse if I had less limitations on my wardrobe (everything's got to cover up) it would be so much easier! Here are some bargains on right now for you who are much more fortunate in being able to wear whatever you like. 
Cotton on-
Glassons- these lace opaques are only $7
Dotti-

8 comments:

  1. Cute content! Probably a little bit more quality and organization in pictures, asides of personal style pictures would boost your blog <3 kisses and hugs from mexico -Bianca http://cactusfashion.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the advice! I'll be starting to post more personal style pictures soon because I only just got my camera back though :) thank you! x

      Delete
  2. You sound JUST like me. I dread having to spend a certain amount on clothes, but I am a very smart shopper. I get a lot for my buck! Lol. I treat myself once in a while to an item I wouldn't normally get but the VAST majority (95%) of my clothes are $20 or less.

    Steph, Chocolate Laced

    P.S. Play with the widths of you pictures in the post. Since you're using blogger, find you the width of your posts and make each large picture about 50px smaller. Do a lot of HTML research! It'll help with the overall look of your blog! :) If you need/want any help, feel free to ask! My email (or feedback form) is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the advice, I will definitely look into that! Yay for bargain shopping! xx

      Delete
  3. Great idea!! When I started my blog, this is what I wanted to do, find outfits and then make a cheaper version, maybe I'll do it someday!! Super cute blog! Im following you GFC and bloglovin!!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You still have plenty of time to do it :) I've also followed you on GFC and bloglovin xxx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!