Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bullett Magazine December 2012: Elle Fanning

With all the glitz and the glamour of the fashion industry, it's hard to find an editorial as hauntingly beautiful as I found this one. Elle Fanning in 'Surreal' by Pierre Debusschere for Bullett Magazine December 2012. I just found the effects to be so different to any other editorial I have recently seen. I love the colour combinations and how to overall atmosphere is tainted perfection rather than the photoshopped, fake images you see these days. Not to say there is no photoshopping involved, but it's not as if every strand of hair has to be immaculate.

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. I like Elle Fanning.
    This editorial is extraordinary I like the way they collaborate arts with photography and modern art.

    xoxo
    Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! Thank you for the comment xxx

      Delete
  2. LOVE this creative vision! My first time in your blog!
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, welcome! Feel free to follow xxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your comment and visit :)
    I really enjoy the set of pictures : elle fanning is a true beauty


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.fr

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing shots! Love your blog.
    Lets follow eachother? Let me know if your following me, I will follow you back straight away.

    Love,Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! <3

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos..I like that it is a bit different. Thank you for your comment on my blog xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! She's so gorgeous in her Proenza dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures! effects are so beautiful!
    following you
    e&n xx
    http://ourstyle4life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great idea for pictures!

    If you like my blog, follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice...really cool and interesting clothes and styling! You have a lovely blog in general :) Thx for your lovely blog comment btw. Hope to keep in touch!

    hugs,

    Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks gorgeous! feel free to follow xxx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!