Wednesday, December 26, 2012

around the world in a week: lookbook

Well the title says it all really!

by Daniil S., 17 year old FOLLOWMYEYES BLOGGER from UK/Ukraine
by Jody N., 17 year old Student from Adelaide, Australia
by Kavita D., 19 year old blogger at http://www.shewearsfashion.com from England, UK
by Imogen D., 17 year old Arctophile from London
by Olivia H., 19 year old girl from England
by Lucy D., 23 year old student and blogger from Arnhem
by Andrea G., 24 year old fashion student and blogger from Madrid

by Jessica C., 15 year old Sun child from Switzerland
by Alissa L., 19 year old fairy from Pittsburgh



12 comments:

  1. this is amazing! I love the backpacks in Imogen's and Kavita's photos :)

    xx
    Anna

    modestelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, they are gorgeous! xxx

      Delete
  2. This is marvelous! I love all the clothes in here, can't wait for more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate it! I hope you can stop by again soon! :D :D

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Lookbook, some of the people you've shown are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I absolutely love lookbook! xx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!