Friday, November 30, 2012

Alexander Wang/ Balenciaga

Alexander Wang has been crowned the new creative director of Balenciaga! Replacing Nicholas Ghesquiere, Alexander Wang is the mastermind behind these beauties. His designs are seen as sleek, edgy and ever so modern, and although many fashion critics think that he doesn't fit the role, I believe this will be a very exciting change for Balenciaga and although Wang has large shoes to fill, I think he will be able to fulfill this new challenge of creative director.
Also, can I just add, how cute is his niece!

4 comments:

  1. Lovedd the post:) That first dress is soo amazing! and his niece is soooooo adorable:)
    Do check out my blog and let me know if u wanna follow each other:)
    Hugs from India
    www.fashionstirred.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the comment! I have followed you on bloglovin, lovely blog by the way! x

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!