Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Iconic

Last night I had the pleasure of attending a PR class with Catalina from the iconic. I honestly had no idea what PR was but upon learning it meant public relations, I was immediately interested. The class was fun and pretty chill and a success for my first class at The Fashion Institute in Surry Hills!
This morning I had a class with the one and only Sarah Stavrow, the owner and founder of The Fashion Institute for how to run your own business. Once again it was a very chill class and I enjoyed it immensly.
Here are some of my favourite picks from the Iconic- there's so much to choose from!
There is currently a final reductions sale in which when you buy 2 or more sale items you will recieve a further 20% off! Go check it out at http://www.theiconic.com.au/
SPURR Hannah Lace-Up Boots for $41.97- bargain!!
Wish Omission Dress-$125.97
Somedays Lovin 90's Revival Floral Skirt- 47.96

laters! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!