Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chanel's Little Black Jacket

The Little Black Jacket Exhibition is one of the highlights of the fashion forward and obsessed of sydney for the month. The exhibit features over 100 portraits of various celebrities shot and styled by the amazing Karl Lagerfield (KARL WHO??) The only catch is that they all wear the Little Black Jacket.

I've heard so many rave reviews about this exhibit but the main thing that has been talked about coming out of the exhibit is ' YAY FREEBIES'. You recieve 4 free posters from the exhibit featuring the classic jacket. I've seen posters all around for this exhibition on bus stops and just generally around and I'm so keen to see it. Obviously I'm still yet to visit the event, but when I do I promise you will hear all about it!
Goodnight all xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!